1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Acet Photography and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be June 30th 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Acet Photography reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. Acet Photography is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. The prize is as follows:
- 1 x 8 hours signature wedding photography package with fully edited digital images valued at £1695
- 1 x 50% off coupon for 8 hours signature wedding photography package with fully edited digital images valued at £847.50.
- 2 x 25% off coupon for 8 hours signature wedding photography package with fully edited digital images valued at £1271.25 each.
9. Winners will be chosen from the best responses judged by Acet Photography , from all entries received.
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. Acet Photography will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, and promotion of the wedding images on the Acet Photography website and social media pages.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.